The Government has finally agreed to publish its Brexit plan. But two more things are vital. First, the plan must be sufficiently detailed to answer the key concerns people have flagged about Brexit. Second, Parliament and the people must have sufficient time to debate the plan rather than being bounced into approving it at the last minute.
That’s why the Government must publish a Green Paper at least two months before it triggers Article 50. Sign our petition calling for this.
Millions of peoples’ lives and business decisions are on hold waiting for such a plan. Instead of relying on leaked memos and long distance photos, we ask that the Government present a plan that answers our 10 questions, so that Parliament and the public has a chance of a proper debate on our country’s future.
Our 10 Questions:
- Will we stay in the single market?
- Will we continue to pay into the EU budget and follow its rules?
- Will we stay in customs union?
- How will EU migration be controlled?
- When can the first new Free Trade Agreements be expected?
- Will there be a transitional period after we quit the EU?
- Will Scotland be given a reason to avoid leaving the UK?
- Will there be controls at the Irish border?
- How do we ensure we can fight cross-border problems such as terrorism, crime and global warming?
- How do we guarantee the NHS, universities, farmers and industry get the talent they need?
What are your views? Share them here.
Support the Campaign
Step 1 – Sign
Step 3 – Update Profile
Step 4 – 10 Questions